Supreme Eagletronic Portrait

Supreme Eagletronic Portrait
Supreme Eagletronic

Vote for my Powers!!

In each of my posts you can vote for which super powers you think I used best. Learn more about these powers and my missions at //BUILDING IMAGINATION the ARG

Teamwork | Creativity | Local Knowledge | Environmentalism | Visionary



How I became a big flying green bird-woman.

It was crazy, really, but I didn't think so at the time...

I was boating in the Mediterranean and suddenly fell over board as I tried to photograph a nearby dolphin. Luckily, Hanna-Barbera's seldom seen Birdman came to my rescue. His base of operations was in a nearby extinct volcano.  Much like the way he revived Birdboy, he also used solar radiation to bring me back life, transferring some of his powers from the Egyptian sun god Ra to me in the process.

These powers include flight, strength, and the ability to fire solar beams from my hand, as well as to create a solar shield; unfortunately the powers fade when I am out of sunlight for a short time. I also have a weakness for any seeded bagels.

I was able to return the favor to him once in my youth (as Birdgirl), helping Birdman capture one of his archenemies, Cumulus - The Storm King. Inside the volcano, Birdman has been monitoring the Earth for trouble, and receives orders from Falcon-7, an eye-patched contact with the Inter-Nation Security agency. Apparently, Cumulus - The Storm King had managed to capture Birdman's giant purple eagle Avenger, but after creating a distraction, we were able to free him.

However, since maturing fully into my adult persona of Supreme Eagletronic, I have been busy fighting gloom and lack of inspiration right here in Modesto, CA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment